martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

Jump in Bungee!!


I will like too much to jump in bungee,The bungee is a very exciting experience, because is one free fall to empty.The bungee jump off a bridge can be a platform or crane.
I like extreme sports because i like the adrenaline :P
In santiago you can jump in bungee in the cajon del maipo,with all the necessary measures of safety. The value of this entertainment is $15000 chilean pesos.I think that to jump in bungee will be an unforgettable experience. I will like live this experience with my best friends.The jump it is practised to 40 meters of the soil.
many people are not entertained by these types of sports because they feel afraid or feel dizzy.Others extreme sports that i will like practice are parapentes and rafting. The rafitin is a challenging recreational outdoor activity using an inflatable raft to navigate a river. The problem with this activity is that i not to swim very well, but i trust in that not caere of the boat. I have read about the most high bungee of the world. This jump is realized from a great bridge in sudafrica.The jump is really exciting because it has an incredible height.The jump is the 216 meters of the river.In this bungee not jump ever, and would not be entertaining if not a very frightening experience.

I prefer jump off a bridge and into a place with beautiful scenery and peaceful atmosphere.

I hope to live this dream and not have any accident. Just enjoy

No hay comentarios: