sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

My neighborhood



I live on the whereabouts of 12 of the main avenue, close to the meter department. The high street is a busy street with many shops, banks, supermarkets, pharmacies and schools. It is an avenue where you can find all necessary services, so i like living close to this street because i am close to almost everything.

My neighborhood is pretty quiet, has a big square with several games for children and also a soccer field.
close locomotion is very good, less than two blocks from the subway and there are many buses that go with good frequency. Terms of pollution, what is the most annoying noise, noise enough because there is a lot of locomotion by my house, but is generally bearable.

I love my neighborhood, i like to walk its streets on a bicycle, is very quiet and there are sick trees. It's a nice place to live and share with the family.

No hay comentarios: